In all seriousness, today was the BREAST day ever for the DeGraffs, especially Adelyn! It's now time for her to bulk up.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
The Breast Whisperer
Apparently Mommy and Daddy didn't appreciate my complaining (they called it screaming) when I wasn't getting enough in my tummy. So they took me to see the Breast Whisperer (aka Lactation Consultant.) Boy was she amazing! She taught me that I didn't have to keep drinking from the tube contraption that Mommy and Daddy kept having to set up every three hours. Instead, she showed me that I have a milk buffet and an all-you-can-eat joint side by side from each other. All I needed was to be taught how to use them. Once I learned how, I noticed Daddy jumping up and down and Mommy shouting Hallelujah to the heavens. I guess this might mean that I will gain my weight back and more and we can all get some more shut eye. I wonder if they serve milk shakes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment